THIS DOCUMENT IS AN ELECTRONIC RECORD PUBLISHED BY [COMPANY NAME]PRIVATE LIMITED (THE “COMPANY”) IN TERMS OF INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY ACT, 2000 AND RULES THEREUNDER, AS APPLICABLE AND THE AMENDED PROVISIONS PERTAINING TO ELECTRONIC RECORDS IN VARIOUS STATUTES AS AMENDED BY THE INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY ACT, 2000. THIS ELECTRONIC RECORD IS GENERATED BY A COMPUTER SYSTEM AND DOES NOT REQUIRE ANY PHYSICAL OR DIGITAL SIGNATURES.
- Privacy Notice
- General Description
- The Site is published by the Company as a platform to assist and connect users / customers seeking to avail financial products offered by banks and financial institutions. The Site enables the users to provide personal and non-personal information in the manner as provided on the Site which is then provided to banks and financial institutions for assessing the eligibility of the user whose information is shared by the Company.
- Please note that the Site does not collect any personally identifiable information of the users, apart from such information which is provided voluntarily.
- Prior to provision of information, this Site may require the user to enter a one time password (“OTP”) which is sent via SMS to the mobile number which is provided by the user on the Site. Prior to providing such information, the user will be required to enter the OTP on the Site to confirm the identity of the user. Please note that such OTP is provided to verify that the user is providing accurate information and detect any fictitious or fraudulent activity.
- Collection of Personal Information
- As stated above, the Site does not collect any personal information automatically. Only such information which is provided voluntarily by the user is collected and stored on the Site.
- In order to receive the services, the Site may require you to provide information including name, date of birth, gender, education, email address, marital status, residential address, source of income, business name, business nature, office/shop address, PAN number, GST number, employer name, tenure of employment, salary, employment tenure, monthly loans, equated monthly installments being paid presently and the loan requirements in addition to any other information which is specifically sought.
- Collection of Non-Personal Information
- The Site recognizes the home server of visitors IP address, URL request, browser type, and date and time of your request. We do not collect any other information without your knowledge and permission. For example, we can tell which Internet Service Provider our visitors use, but not the names, addresses or other information about our visitors that would allow us to identify a particular visitor to our Web Site. This information is used only for internal purposes by our technical support staff. It is not ordinarily accessible to the public or any other person not authorized to handle such information. The data so collected from the user shall also be used to manage the Site and detect any fraud or site abuses.
- If we do combine non-personal information with personal information, the combined information will be treated as personal information for as long as it remains combined.
- Use of Personal Information
- PLEASE NOTE THAT BY PROVIDING THE OTP, MOBILE NUMBER AND OTHER INFORMATION ON THE SITE, YOU SPECIFICALLY GRANT YOUR CONSENT TO THE COMPANY TO:
- YOU SPECIFICALLY GRANT YOUR CONSENT TO THE COMPANY TO SHARE YOUR MOBILE NUMBER AND PERSONAL INFORMATION PROVIDED BY YOU TO BANKS AND FINANCIAL INSTITUTIONS;
- YOU SPECIFICALLY GRANT YOUR CONSENT TO BE CONTACTED BY THE BANKS AND FINANCIAL INSTITUTIONS WITH THE USE OF YOUR MOBILE NUMBER, EMAIL ADDRESS OR OTHER CONTACT INFORMATION FOR OFFERING FINANCIAL PRODUCTS; AND
- YOU FURTHER GRANT YOUR EXPLICIT CONSENT TO THE COMPANY TO EVALUATE YOUR SUBSCRIBER DATA AS PER ITS INTERNAL MECHANISM, CREATE NUMERICAL VALUES ON THE BASIS OF YOUR SUBSCRIBER DATA AND SHARE SUCH NUMERICAL VALUES PERIODICALLY WITH THE PARTICIPATING INSTITUTIONS.
- The Site’s primary goal in collecting personal information is to provide you, the member, with a potentially fulfilling experience. The information collected by the Site is protected by the use of appropriate technical and security measures to prevent unauthorized or unlawful access to or accidental loss of or destruction or damage to your information.
- It is however expressly clarified that we will not be responsible for any third- party access to information provided by you on the Site arising as a result of any unauthorized access or use.
- Disclaimers and Limitation of Liability
- Without prejudice to anything stated herein and in addition to the disclaimers provided elsewhere in this policy or on the SITE, the users/members by accessing the Site and/or providing any information specifically acknowledge and understand that whilst the Company shall make all reasonable endeavors to protect and secure the confidentiality of the information provided by the users, the Company shall not be liable in the following circumstances (please note that this is not an exhaustive list and the specification of any instances hereinbelow shall be in addition to other defenses which may be applicable to the Company under applicable laws):
- Un-authorised access or use committed by any third party of the information provided by the users which offence has been committed in spite of reasonable security measures adopted by the Company as part of its Site infrastructure or where such fraud or criminal offence is committed owing to negligence, acquiescence or connivance or assistance, whether voluntary or involuntary of the user.
- Unauthorised Use (i.e. use, reproduction, distribution, disposition, or any other activity, including, without limitation, decompilation, reverse engineering, modification or disassembly etc. without the authorisation from the Company) or Unauthorised access (access, or to attempt to access, or to penetrate, or attempt to penetrate by any third party’s computer software or electronic communications system, including, without limitation, hacking, introduction of any virus, malware, spyware, trojans, any intrusion resulting in the corruption or loss of data etc.) of the Site by a user or by any third party which may cause any loss or damage to the user or the third party where such unauthorized use or access could not be prevented despite reasonable safety precautions undertaken by the Company.
- Disclosure of information by the Company pursuant to any enquiry or notice received from a Governmental Authority pertaining to the activities of the user/member on the Site.
- Log Files
Like most standard web site servers we use log files. This includes IP (internet protocol) addresses, browser type, ISP (internet service provider), referring / exit pages, platform type, date / time stamp and number of clicks to analyze trends, administer the Site, track user’s movement in the aggregate, and gather broad demographic information for aggregate use. IP addresses, etc. are not linked to personally identifiable information. The same may be used to track the behavior of the users or identify the area of interest of the customer, which might further be useful for advertisement, promotions etc.
- Social Networking
This Site does not engage in storing, procurement or use of information, including but not limited to usernames, passwords, email IDs or other data) that you might access by the use of your social networking accounts, in particular by your usage of the interface of those accounts (for instance, Likes or Tweets). We cannot be held liable for breach of such data.